All Dolled Up Hair Salon Ballincollig Cork
I had heard good things about All Dolled Up so I decided to check it out for myself. I have honestly never had a salon experience like it and I haven’t been to any other salon since.
Why I love All Dolled Up
- The time and care each client is given is fantastic and the attention to detail is second to none
- The lady who owns the salon – Cliona is a true professional, friendly, attentive, talented – everything I want in a hairdresser
- I always get the perfect colour at All Dolled Up
- The blowdry Cliona gives me is the nicer than I have gotten anywhere else, really suits my hair and holds for a few days, usually I only get one day out of a blowdry.
- The massaging chairs when having my hair washed is a serious added bonus
- All of the staff are so friendly, the salon has a really welcoming environment and you are made to feel like you are a valued customer. This is so important to me as I think unfortunately we as customers are not always getting the service that we deserve to get when parting with our hard earned cash!
- The décor is just gorgeous, the salon is such a relaxing setting and I really feel like I’m getting a treat when I go there!
- The most important thing is that they know how to look after my hair. The care I get is suited to my individual hair type and needs and above all that is key!
- The loyalty app is another added bonus where you can add up your points and get rewarded for your custom, what’s not to love!
- The salon stocks Kevin Murphy Ireland Products which I have fallen in love with and I will tell you all about them in my next post!
So give the dolls a call or check out their website alldolledup.eu and book in, you won’t regret it! http://www.alldolledup.eu/
Love Lis xx